Aquatics and Recreation water purification
Aquatics and Recreation Water Pool Treatment
MIOX® Corporation provides advanced, cost-effective pool water treatment with commercial-grade on-site generation systems that sanitize swimming pools, fountains and water parks to meet even the highest, most volatile demands. Our expert team designs custom solutions to deliver safe, effective, and economically attractive alternatives to minimize or eliminate the use of expensive and hazardous delivered pool chemicals, such as to replace calcium hypochlorite chlorine tablets. By partnering with MIOX, customers experience a bottom line savings and operational efficiencies while enhancing swimmer experiences. By using water, salt and power through the process of electrolysis, MIOX systems produce safe concentrations of sodium hypochlorite or mixed oxidants on demand, so you can batch the amount of pool sanitizer you need, when you need it. A few of the benefits MIOX customers have come to expect include:
- Only salt and energy are required for electrolysis, reducing daily operational costs
- Dilute concentrations allow operators tighter control over residuals
- When biofilm is removed it lowers chlorine usage to maintain the same residual compliance.
- With no inert materials used to produce chemicals, backwash cycling requirements are reduced
- As MIOX’s systems produce a nearly alkalinity-neutral solution at pH of ~9, customers often report lowered usage of chemicals to balance water chemistry.
Improved water quality
- Mixed oxidants have been shown to remove and prevent the growth of slime, bacteria, and pool algae from pool surfaces, helping to keep pool water crystal clear.
- Due to a lowered production of chloramines, mixed oxidant solution shows a reduction in skin irritation and eye redness, leading to a more enjoyable, healthier swim experience
- With no binding or stabilizing materials required with onsite production, , MIOX often eliminates cloudy pool water
- Mixed oxidant solution demonstrates greater oxidizing power than chlorine, improving control of recreational water illnesses.
- The danger and compliance issues associated with handling and storage of Class 2 and 3 oxidizers, such as calcium hypochlorite, is eliminated.
- Systems’ self diagnose and automatically adjust to changes to daily operating conditions.
- Standard ORP controllers can monitor sanitizer and pH levels 24 hours a day, dispensing solution as needed to meet desired residual levels, even under significant changes to pool organic loads.
- Unlike inline pool chlorinator systems, the days of concern over meeting chlorine residuals are gone. No back-up chlorination system is required.
- MIOX systems have capacities ranging from 4 to 1,500 pounds per day of 100% active chlorine-based sanitizer and are available in wall, skid and floor configurations, enabling MIOX to fit into almost any footprint.
At MIOX, we know that our responsibility to our customer is not over after the sale, which is why our team of scientific and technical experts is always available to ensure a smooth transition to on-site generation. We offer multiple purchasing options such as our SmartStart™ leasing program, allowing customers to achieve immediate and significant operational cost reductions.
For more information, please contact::